School Bus Safety Rules in Assam
- Walk on the pathway only, and if there is no pathway, try to walk on the rightmost side of the road.
- It is not advisable to walk on roads in groups.
- Never try to run or hurry on road.
- Always cross the road at Zebra crossings and never cross on the blind spot of drivers, especially at corners.
- Do not run behind a bus.
- Make a queue and stand away from the road.
- Get on and off the bus only after the bus completely stops.
- Never deviate the attention of drivers by shouting or playing inside the bus.
- Hold hand rail tightly on a moving bus.