How Quickly Can a School Set Up TrackSchoolBus?
A major pain point for schools when opting for tracking software is the set-up period. However, the TrackSchoolBus software set-up can be done quite swiftly.
Approximate time required for implementation- 3-4 weeks, which cover procedures such as, hardware ordering, installation, card printing, card issue, data collection, data entry, and account configuration
The steps for set-up are as provided below.
- as school or obtain an activated school account from the TrackSchoolBus team
- Fill up the whole master data as per application needs
- Gather all master data, which includes vehicle details, drivers' details, bus attendant details, student details, student images, student pick up/drop location, routes, trips, etc.
- Order tracking hardware, card readers, and RFID/MIFARE/HID cards or NFC
- Get your own SIM cards
- TrackSchoolBus team ship hardware and student cards to the customer's location
Configure & Install Hardware
- Configure the hardware based on brand and model, and SIM card provider. Detailed documentation will be provided
- Insert SIM card to hardware
- Install or mount hardware inside vehicle. Detailed documentation will be provided
- Pair hardware along with vehicles based on installation or mounting
Get Student Cards
- Print cards with student details including student photo, logo of school, etc.
- Order printed cards and while ordering cards, provide student details. And after that TrackSchoolBus team will provide printed and allocated cards
- Assign cards to students based on printed details
- Issue cards to students
- Issue accounts to parents
- Schedule trips/Perform auto routing or auto allocation procedure
- Finalize configuration using Configuration Checker
- Application is ready to use
- 3. You can optimize route, pick up points, trips, etc based on the historical data