School Bus Safety Guidelines of Colombia
- Look in both directions before crossing the road.
- Avoid pushing while getting on or off the school bus.
- Cross atleast 10 feet infront of the school bus.
- Remain seated till the bus reaches the destination.
- Do not divert the attention of school bus driver by shouting or hooting.
- Keep your hands, head and all portions of the body inside the bus.
- Get down from the bus only at designated stops.
- Pay attention to driver's instructions.
- No smoking on the school bus.
- Obscene language is not allowed on the bus.
- Do not throw objects inside the bus.
- Keep the bus clean and safe.
- No eating or drinking while riding the bus.
- The school service in private vehicles may be provided by car, minibus, jeep, truck, minivan and bus, whose age may not surpass ten (10) years old.
- Equipments used in school service must perform annual mechanical and technical gases.