Trackschoolbus adds Face recognition feature for ensuring better safety of school bus children. With this feature, the school bus attendance will be marked by face recognition of students.
A clear photograph of student, which includes the major face features like ears, eyes, nose, lips, and cheeks will make the attendance management a simple process.
The key features of the face recognition feature may include:
- Instant notification to parents regarding school bus attendance
- Option to upload another image if the image is not clear
- Use front camera or back camera as per the convenience of the user
- Identify students within a range of 1.5m to 30cm away
- Students will be able to know whether their face recognition is done or not
- Get birthday wishes, welcome messages, etc. for students once the face recognition is done
A limitation with this feature is that it may not work, if a particular student wear sun glasses, or covered by clothes. At that time, RFID cards can be used for taking school bus attendance.